Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Red Hair Frenzy

I remember how I always look at my friend dying her hair red over and over again. The only thing I like about the red hair was the brown shade left after the red has faded.

I have been brown (and black) all my life and now, I am looking for a change and decided to get my hair on fire! haha...
meanwhile I did some research on the types of red shades available..

this still has tinchies of browns, a little more copper than red.

i like it nice and dark :)

emma stone's gorgeous red

ginger red

i like this soft strawberrish red, but i think i'd have to bleach my hair first...

brownish rusty kinda red, nice for khloe kardashian :P

I have also read on some websites that these are the varieties of red shades in general.

  • Strawberry blonde (lightest shade, almost blonde with red undertones)
  • Carrot or orange color (is the brightest)
  • Ginger (fiery red/orange)
  • Copper (similar to new one-cent copper penny)
  • Fiery red
  • Titian (is a bit lighter than auburn)
  • Rust
  • Pre-Raphaelite warm red shades
  • Auburn (brown hair with red undertones, reddish-brown)
  • Chestnut (auburn shade)
  • Mahoganey (darkest of auburn shades)
I would vote for the Titian and Auburn colours.

Any good salons to recommend? I would usually go to Leng & Team (Far East) or my friend's regular Paris (Roxy Square).
Will post pictures when I have gotten rid of my medium-ish brown hair, till then....

P/S: 1 week down since my trial on Browhaus Extend Lash & Brow Serum, I am noticing my lashes get thicker. Will write about that real soon! Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment